Indoor Air Quality
Allergy and asthma sufferers are susceptible to all sorts of airborne irritants. For many finding relief can be as easy as using an electrostatic air filter in their home. Choosing the right type of filter for the individuals needs makes selecting the right size and type important to the purchaser of such a filter. Your Air Conditioning Technicians are able to give you all the information you desire to make the right decisions for your home.
more @ http://trophy-ac.com
Probably the most important thing to consider is the filtering needs throughout ones home. Purchasing a portable single room unit can work well if ones air purification needs are small. But for whole home air filtering this type of unit will offer very limited performance. Again, taking into account one’s needs will greatly help when determining which type of unit to buy.
An electrostatic air purifier is a great choice when it comes to air filtering systems. 95 percent efficient they offer a high tech filtering option that helps remove unwanted pollutants and irritants from the interior air supplies of homes in which they are used.
But just like any other major purchase there are positives and negatives that must be considered before buying. Let’s look at some of these to get a better understanding of just what these types of filters have to offer.
– This type of air filter is very quiet when operating and in most cases is silent.
– It has no filters that need to be replaced, unlike other types of air purifiers. It uses steel collection rods or plates that can be removed and cleaned on a regular basis.
– Because they due run quietly they can be run 24 hours a day, keeping the household air clean continuously. Some other types of air filters create more noise which may be unwelcome in some home, particularly at night.
– Electronic air filters are highly efficient at capturing small airborne particles. These include a variety of allergens and irritants such as animal dander, pollen, dust, and mold spores. Other types of pollutants are also filtered ensuring improved air quality for everyone in the home.
– Helps provide clean air by filtering all manner of irritants and pollutants along with the ability to freshen indoor air by removing odors that would normally be re-circulated into the home.
– Depending on the unit or system they can be quite expensive. For those who have a tight budget an electrostatic filter can be more then they can afford.
– While the filters do not have to be bought and replaced the steel collection rods or plates do need to be cleaned on a regular schedule. Fortunately they are normally easy to remove from the unit and in most cases can be put in the dishwasher.
– Because an electrostatic air filter does place a charge on airborne particles to attract them to their collection rods ozone and ions can be released which can be irritating to some people.
Weighing the positives and negatives are an important part of deciding if an electrostatic air filter is the best choice when it comes to cleansing the air in one’s home. Ultimately the deciding factor should be whether this type of filter meets the air cleaning needs that are desired, and for most people the answer to this question is yes. Any good local Air Conditioning Company can set you up will great filters.
Find your local Contractor here @ http://ac-repair-sa.com/